Once you have considered these event basics and details to determine your event needs, we welcome you to follow these next steps.
- Contact us by email, phone, or Request a Proposal.
- Provide one of our Sales Managers with as much information as possible. We are also available for in-person or Zoom meetings to discuss the details.
- Once we have gathered the event information, we will create a menu proposal for your review.
- Upon review of the proposal, please let us know if you have any questions, updates, or changes. Approve the proposal once all menu details are agreed upon.
- For campus clients, please provide us with the University recharge number you intend for payment at this time.
- Off-Campus groups will be asked to sign a catering agreement and return the signed copy at your earliest convenience.
- For events with less than 300 guests, a final guaranteed guest count and all changes must be submitted five (5) business days prior to your event. If there are changes after this deadline, please contact one of our Sales Managers as soon as possible to discuss. For further details, please review our Catering Policies (pdf)
- After the completion of your event, your invoice will be sent to the event payment contact you provided.
- Payment can be made by check, or by using a university recharge account. Checks should be made payable to “UC Regents”, and mailed to: Campus Catering, 1501 Residential Services, Santa Barbara, CA 93106. Please include a copy of the invoice and the invoice number written on the check. If you have questions regarding the billing process, please call us at 805-893-2114.
- We would love to receive your feedback! A link to our Customer Feedback Survey will be included with your invoice.
We strive to make event planning simple, and hope this information will help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions, or to begin discussing your catering needs. We look forward to planning a successful event with you!
If we are unavailable to provide catering services, we may authorize you to contract with an approved off-campus caterer. For more information about filling out a Catering Permit, and to see the list of Approved Caterers, please visit UCSB EH&S.