Current Meal Plan (Fall 2021)
We will start accepting Fall Quarter meal plan requests on September 13, 2021. Fall Quarter Meal Plans start on Monday, September 20, 2021. Once purchased, no changes or cancellations may occur until week 3 (October 4, 2021). Please read all the information on this site before requesting a meal plan.
- Important Dates
- Monday (09/20/21) = First meal for Fall Quarter will be breakfast
- Sunday (11/14/21) = Last day to cancel or make changes to Fall Quarter meal plans
- Friday (12/10/21) = Last meal served for Fall Quarter will be dinner
- Monday (12/13/21) = We will begin accepting Winter Quarter 2022 meal plan requests
- Cardholders must obtain a new access card with RFID chip to participate in the meal plan. To request a RFID chip updated access card email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be granted entry without a new card.
- All meal plan holders must pass the Student Health COVID Screening on a daily basis in order to be cleared to visit the Dining Commons. If an Off-Campus Meal Plan holder is directed to Quarantine or Isolate by a medical professional, we may pause the meal plan until the Off-Campus Meal Plan holder is cleared to return to the Dining Commons.
- Please wear a face covering (without a valve) as it may be required to enter the Dining Commons.
- Questions? Contact our General Dining Line at (805) 893-3093.